Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Table Thoughts


Sitting here at the table starting my first blog. Who would have thought just 10 short years ago that you would have been able to communicate like this.  I wanted to start this to share with my friends snippitz from my daily life.  :)  Not that it is about me...but to give you encouragement to hang tight and help keep that dream alive.  Love you!! Pics to come soon from our Las Vegas trip. Enjoy!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

renate! you are such a cool mom! im so proud of you for being a blogger! love you!

Racheal said...

I love it! You're also a cool upline. The MN Ladies will be checking for updates.

Anonymous said...

Hey Renate! I am so excited to see the pics from Vegas!

sarah said...

Renate! I absolutely love it :) What an incredible blessing!! You guys look great in that picture :) Can't wait to hear more snippitz and see pics from Vegas!!

Anonymous said...

Excited to hear about the Vegas trip - thank you for looking for new and exciting ways to keep the dream alive. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Renate. I was so excited to get the message about your new blog website. What a great way for your team to stay connected to you. We love you. I'll be checking for your pictures of Vegas. Can't wait! Melanie

ashlee ilg said...

Hi Renate! Yay, another awesome way to keep in touch and hear from you. You are truly inspiring! Looking forward to the pics ... and then being there to take my own :)
~ashlee

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Thanks for taking the time to put this together! Love you! Tricia

Mrs. Shawn said...

This is sweet!!! I am excited for you to put more up Renate! This is a really great way to keep the dream right out in front of me! :) Thanks for being such an amazing person who is always inspiring others to accomplish their dreams and goals! Love ya girly!

Anonymous said...

Renate, I am stoked that you're leading the pace with your own blog. It'll be a great way to keep up with your exciting "going <> <> lifestyle"! Thanks for being such a godly woman, great leader and example. Love you!
Val

Anonymous said...

YEAH! This is so exciting! What a great way to be able to keep up with your upline diamond. I am excited to get more of a glimpse into your diamond lifestyle through this blog.

Anonymous said...

Renate, I love it. This is such a great way for me and the ladies out this way to keep up with you, since we don't really get to see your life style first hand (not yet at least). We really look forward to more blogs. Nicole

Dail said...

this is such a great idea. Seeing your photos and hearing your stories help keep the dream alive. You are doing a GREAT job. We love you!